As the sustainable finance industry continues to develop, more and more terms and expressions are being introduced to finance’s repertoire. Our glossary provides a non-exhaustive collection of green and sustainability terms and expressions recently introduced to the market so that you can build a solid foundation of sustainability knowledge.
- Reorient capital flows towards sustainable investment, in order to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth
- Manage financial risks stemming from climate change, environmental degradation and social issues
- Foster transparency and long-termism in financial and economic activity
- Their decisions about what to invest in
- The role they play as owners and creditors